Sunday, August 6, 2023

Hello darkness, my old friend...

Hello?
Is this thing working?

Welcome to Oakie's blog.
Yes, it's on Blogger, yes I have heard of Wordpress, whatever, I love Blogger so bite me. And anyway, this is where you will find my lost words, the ones that most usually fall through the cracks of Threads' strings, get broken by mid-string replies, and things of that sort.
So, again, welcome.
I will be fitting in some of my retroactive Threads strings so you can come read them when you are so inclined (please sit in the upright position, I assure you it's more comfortable). For now, just a small post to ease in.
But if you know me... All hell will break loose anytime now.
 
Let's do this.
 
Oakie 


I cry for you, Israel.

Yesterday Hersh Goldberg-Polin, Eden Yerushalmi, Carmel Gat, Ori Danino, Almog Sarusi and Alexander Lobanov were killed inside a tunnel in R...